The Machon Leadership Program offers TVA students an opportunity to learn both broadly and rigorously. Students engage in a nuanced approach to Israel Advocacy, meet political, military and cultural leaders, and hone leadership skills by synthesizing their learning with Israeli society and culture.
Along with these special programs, students spend every afternoon and evening in the Beit Midrash, thus modeling an integrated Torah lifestyle.
Models of Leadership:
- Zionism and Israel Activism with Stand with Us and Jerusalem U
- Democracy and Statehood at the Knesset and Kohelet Policy Forum
- Jewish Art, Culture, and Film with Kol Haot and Ma’aleh Film School
- Experiential Education with Yehuda Rothner
- Social Activism with Leket Israel
- Economics and Politics with the Tikvah Fund